The Luther V. Garrison Sr. Masonic Foundation, Inc.(a 501-(c)-3 charitable organization)
1. To operate as a community based organization committed to providing programs and activities such as Camper Ships, Scholarships, Christmas Parties and Gifts, Thanksgiving Dinners, Widows Breakfast and Stipends, Donations to Youth Organizations, and support the minority community of Westchester in any other way possible.
2. To cooperate and collaborate with agencies and organizations to better assist in providing opportunities and services for the minority community.
3. To solicit grants, donations, sponsorships and collaborations to serve as an avenue to provide service to the minority residents of Westchester.
4. To solicit funds, grants and contributions from government agencies, businesses, organizations, and individuals to assist in the funding of the goals and objectives of the organization.
5. To sponsor activities for minority kids during the summer and grant scholarships.
Contact: Harold S. McKoy Sr. : Tel: (914)-309-2466